Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm the new presentation maker!



Hey, I’m Mia and I’m a new PRESENTATION MAKER here on Special Blog for Stardoll!

I LOVE MAKING PRESENTATIONS.

I don’t make them with HTML. Sometimes I use ‘FORMAT BASES’. I will say ‘NOT MY FORMAT’ if I use one. I ONLY USE HTML SOMETIMES. I usually use another program that is only made for PC’S. Sorry Mac users. My username is Lilalovesponies. I am going to post a tutorial on how to put these presentations into your stardoll pres editor. I also wanted to thank Melissa for giving me this opportunity! THANKS X10000000. My stardoll username is Lilalovesponies. Thanks! FOLLOW THE BLOG!!

3 comments:

evermore1girl said...

I really like the presentations I have seen so far...

Becky ♥ said...

Your presentations are wonderful, i love how colourful they are, ill try to use them sometime :)

Welcome to the Blog x

Anonymous said...

umm I cant find u